Journey of Healing and Recovery
Call us today to schedule a tour
Journey of Healing and Recovery have housing at five different locations all located in Delray Beach, FL. Each house is an individual single family home with the following amenities:
-Free Washer and Dryer available on-site
-AT&T Uverse, Netflix, Phone and Internet
-Bedding, pillows and dressers are provided
-Bikes are made available for transportation to and from work, as well as meetings
-Smoking is allowed outside in designated areas only
Each house has its own specific characteristics:
- The first house that we opened is quite nostalgic for my husband and I. It is very reminiscent of the halfway houses that we lived in individually over 10 years ago. It is located closest to the popular Atlantic Avenue. Atlantic Avenue provides many different shopping and restaurant venues. It is 1.9 miles close to the beautiful beaches of Delray.
- Palm Ridge house showcases a pool, which all of the residents enjoy with a large master bedroom, as well as a single bedroom provided for the house senior, additionally it has a bedroom with a poolside view.
- Woodland is our most private house, it is what refer to as the meditation house and is located at the end of the street that boasts a large backyard with a fire pit. It has a serene vibe providing a quiet place to connect with nature.
- The Jackson House is located near the back of a quiet subdivision with a lovely front porch, as well as a large screened in back porch. This is the quintessential cottage house with a touch of old meeting a touch of new.
- Lincoln is our largest house with the most residents. It is has a very roomy feel, and yet the closeness of our residents gives it that strong support network. This house is close to three shopping venues including: Bed, Bath & Beyond, Ross, Dollar Tree, Bealls Outlet, Publix, Planet Fitness.